- 01/2019 Excited to complete the 2019 Computational Workshop for MACNM Alumni organized by Web Mining Lab link.
- 09/2018 The journey of PhD studies at City U, Hong Kong get started.
- 08/2018 Collaborative research intern on the effects of recommender system with Bytedance in Beijing.
- 07/2018 Poster presentation at 4th Annual International Conference on Computational Social Science (IC2S2).
- 06/2018 Graduated (MA in Journalism of Communication) from Nanjing University with honour.
- 05/2018 Attend the 68th Annual Conference of International Communication Association (ICA) at Prague, Czech Republic.
- 03/2018 Honored to receive offer with Hong Kong PhD Fellowship for PhD in communication at City University of Hong Kong.
- 01/2018 Attend NetSciX 2018 at Hangzhou, China.
Right now I’m a first-year PhD student at Department of Media and Communication, City University of Hong Kong, with affiliation to Web Mining Lab. I have received by MA in Journalism and Communication from Computational Communication Collaboratory, Nanjing University, and BE in Software Engineering from Nangjing University of Posts and Telecommunications. My research interests are generally related to scientific research about communication, media technology and society, under the paradigm of computational social science. In the past three years, I have been working with large-scale dataset collected from human digital footprints, including both online (mobile reading) or offline (call record data through mobile phone) in order to reveal interesting patterns in human communication behavior.